Monday, October 21, 2013

October Fashion Fest

Now that I have started my new job at Sulia, a social media sharing website, I am much more informed about the latest fashion news and trends. I've discovered some amazing bloggers that I am following on a daily basis and have scoured the web for new shopping sites with affordable, yet high quality clothing.  Some of my top picks for shopping include www.keep.com which is a mix between pinterest and instagram, and pixiemarket.com which offers clothing under $100 that resemble runway looks. Inspirational bloggers I came across such as www.SeaofShoes.com and www.peaceloveshea.com provided professional-level photographs of beautiful and wearable outfits.  They even provide links to similar, cheaper pieces if the item they're wearing is expensive.

After scouring the web for weeks,  I felt the need to document the amazing finds and looks that inspired me. Here is an accumulation of my favorite things!


I fell in love with this top the moment I saw it.  The flared sleeves and chiffon slip underneath give it an expensive feeling.
 http://www.pixiemarket.com/new/mika-polka-brocade-top.html
           




     


















This dress is so similar to Hedi Slimane's version that Zooey Deschanel recently wore in the latest issue of Marie Claire.  Find it here:   http://www.pixiemarket.com/new/rebel-girl-plaid-dress.html
                     


                        


















I came across this studded leather skirt that resembles many of french designer Isabel Marant's cool-girl Parisian style pieces. You can get one here: http://www.pixiemarket.com/new/jesse-studded-leather-skirt.html


This is Jane, my new favorite blogger who's style is so sophisticated for a Texas native who isn't even in college yet. I died for her flouncy skirt and halter tank that screams Audrey Hepburn. She sets herself apart with her fiery red mane and knack for looking effortlessly cool.
Shea is a world traveller who just happens to also be extremely fashionable. She has a personal videographer who films her fabulous life to places like Rome, Paris, and Florence or even Coachella. Her videos are set to eclectic music and show her frolicking around huge cities with glamourous people.  It makes me hate her, yet admire the fact that she has made a career for herself out of being fabulous.



19 comments:

  1. I am loving the leather with the studs!! Especially on that skirt!! Very Cute!!

    <3 Ashley
    www.blondefashionhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them too! Very chic non? Following you now!

      Delete
  2. OMG! Shea is my faaaav.

    platinumandpenniless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete