Monday, January 14, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

Here are some of my favorite looks from the Prabal Gurung for Target lookbook!  

I am obsessed with bow details right now!  Black and white is classic and so chic, graduation dress maybe? ;)

The vibrant springy coral and blue color combo totally works for this youthful ensemble.  The black bow belt adds a touch of sophistication that would make this dress ideal for a night out with the girls!

The geometric slices of this dress are flattering and make the otherwise basic structure more interesting to look at.  I may have to order this one, especially because blue is my best color!

Black and white are so fresh right now while red will add a fresh pop to any outfit! Plus I love the modern feel of the shape and they even look comfortable!

Some more colorful looks that are perfect for any college girl

Another option for my graduation dress, hopefully it won't sell out too quickly!

13 comments: