Friday, October 25, 2013

Casual Fridays

Today is my very first personal outfit picture for my blog! I decided to keep it casual since it's the end of the week and brought a change of clothes for the evening. I'm going to try and do at least two pictures a week, hope you like!



This beige Forever21 blazer was a purchase from about two years ago and has a TON of history.  I wore it constantly on my semester abroad in Florence, Italy during one of the coldest winters Italy has seen in 20 years.  It's surprising thick but I always add a scarf to protect my neck from the vicious wind. 

The shirt I'm wearing is from GAP, shocker I know. I walked by it on the way home from work last week and noticed they were having a sale so I checked it out.  GAP is usually too basic for my taste but I thought they might have good layering pieces.  Lo and behold, I found this adorable plaid blouse in this season's hottest hues purple, green, and royal blue.  It actually fits my chest too which can be a pain with button-ups that often pull in the front.

The jeans are Joe's Jeans which I can confidently say is the most comfortable brand of designer jeans I have owned. It can be hard to find high-end jeans that are the right length because I'm 5'4 so these were a great find.

The booties are from Asos, which I purchased way ahead of time this season for a mere $30.  Another steal!





Blazer


Blouse


Asos





27 comments:

  1. LOVE the Forever 21 blazer and GAP shirt. You look great! Love how chic some basic looks can be. I'm excited to see your next outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá!!!, Deus seja contigo, tenha um final de semana abençoada,
    amiga look maravilhoso blog lindo SUCESSO AMIGA.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coat ... perfect for autumn/fall xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! The jacket is very cool!

    xx Céline
    http://theopen-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just followed you! Very cute blog love the army leggings :)

    Follow me back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, I really like the blouse!

    lovas.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hit the jackpot at GAP!

      Follow me and I'll follow you back!

      Delete
  7. Great choice for the first personal outfit :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll follow you so follow me back! :)

      Delete
  8. Great coat!

    polaroidsandpuds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete